Wednesday, March 12, 2008

my first posting

Okay, so I was planning to make my first posting very interesting.....but I'm not very interesting...hopefully this blog will help with that let me start by introducing myself. I am a middle school student living in Virginia. I play Field Hockey and Piano. I am part of my school's debate team (total nerd right?) . I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. My eldest sister is married and I consider him part of the family.
Some of the goals I wish to accomplish are as follows: Attend B.Y.U, Get married have a big family, hike the appalachian trail and write a book that is published.
........Pretty boring right?

1 comment:

Emile Gibson said...

Hey Dorkfish, are you gonna consider my husband part of the family too, when I get married?
And you totally copied one of my life-long goals of hiking the Appalachian trail...lame-o.
Love you!